At Health First Wellness Centre our goal is to put our patients health first! We carefully select our staff to ensure a welcoming and professional environment for our patients as well as staff.
Building a trusting relationship for everyone is an important factor in our clinic, and we believe in building a healthy work-life balance
Think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic team? We’d love to hear from you!
Registered Massage Therapist
We are looking for highly motivated registered massage therapists (RMT) to join Health First Wellness Centre’s dynamic team of health care professionals to improve the health and well-being of our patients in the Bolton and Caledon area (30 minutes north of Pearson Airport). Candidates may choose from the following employment and salary options: full or part-time, contract or commission.
The RMT will:
- be a registered massage therapist in good standing with the College of Massage Therapist Ontario
- administer professional massage and body treatments to our patients
- have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities
- communicate with patients and in-house practitioners to maximize and enhance patient care
- make clients feel welcome and comfortable
- promote the benefits and recommend frequency of massage therapy as specific to each patients needs.
- be on time for each massage appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service
- maintain the treatment rooms in a neat and sanitary manner including stocking products and linens and cleaning and disinfecting as per Ministry of Health COVID-19 guidelines and protocols
Contact: For more information or to apply for this position, please contact us at 905 857 7773
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
To keep our clinic, staff, & patients safe & protected, our clinic is fully operational under the strict guidelines from Ministry of Health. Masks, Sanitizing, disinfecting, temperature, thorough cleaning of treatment rooms after every use.
Health First Wellness Centre has been open for in person patient care since June 1st, 2020. It is our priority to provide our patients and staff with a safe and and healthy environment.
Based on the guidelines outlined by Public Health and the Ministry of Health of Ontario, here’s what you need to know:
- Prior to your appointment, each patient is asked to complete a COVID screening questionnaire over the phone or by automated email.
- It is now mandatory for all patients to wear a face mask which must cover the nose, mouth and chin. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you
- In our best efforts, we are limiting the number of people in our clinic to continue maintaining social distancing. If you must be accompanied by a guest, please inform our front desk staff.
- Upon entry into the clinic, each patient must sanitize their hands, and temperature checks will be conducted. We that you sanitize your hands on you way out of the clinic as well.
We appreciate all of your support, patience and understanding during these unprecedented times, If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 905-857-7773 or send us an email to email@example.com
Dr. George Neale , D.C Chiropractor and the team at Health First Wellness Centre
Massage therapy… may lessen depression, lower blood pressure, and even improve immunity. The benefits are numerous! Interested in how massage therapy can help you? Call us (905) 857-7773
Join us on Facebook and receive helpful wellness information every week.
June is Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Awareness Month. Taking folic acid before and during pregnancy is necessary to prevent against birth defects. View the article below for more information on folic acid and some folate-rich food suggestions!
“Tracking Nutrition Trends 2013 found that almost 80 per cent of Canadians consider their eating habits and health to be good to excellent, slightly higher than the results found in the previous survey in 2008.” This is great news!